Saturday, May 8, 2010

Volleyball

  These past two months i have been playing volleyball on an intermural team on base. I was really excited to get started because I hadn't been playing sports for so long. I really missed being so active and playing a sport that i love. I started out playing volleyball when i was in middle school. I had never really thought about playing on a team but when i was in gym one day we were playing volleyball. One of the volleyball coaches was our p.e. teacher. When she saw me playing she told me that I should try ut for the team. I did and I have been playing ever since. I feel in loved with the game. It kept me active, moving, and i could direct all of my extra energy that had towards it. I grew to love the game more and more each year. It was just so fun to me. Out of high school I had a scholarship to go play at a private university. Even to this day I sort of wish that I had taken them up on their offer, but then I remember why i didn't and look at my life I have and i'm grateful that I made the decision that I did. So for now I play on my intermural team. ... :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment