Saturday, May 8, 2010

VIDEO GAMES???

   It has always amazed me how guys are so into video games. Whether it be sports games, killing games, pokemon type games, XBOX, PS3, DS etc. I just don't know what it is that is so intriguing. How can guys sit on a games for hours at a time and never get bored.

    Gregg and his friends are so into playing CALL OF DUTY. They play it online, they have there little headset to talk to eachother. It is really funny. They can stay on the game all night and all day. They would probably never stop if they didn't have to work. LOL

   So what is it that is so interesting about video games? Can someone please tell me? Is playing a video game to boys like shopping is to girls? LOL

  I'm just wondering. I try to watch Gregg play all the time but after so long it is just so boring. Really, how can you play 10 football games in a row on XBOX?

  I might never understand what it it that is so interesting, but I'd rather Gregg have that one, then some of these other hobbies guys have. Maybe one day I might eve try to play it myself? We shall see. That's it for now :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment