Saturday, May 8, 2010

My baby sister...

   I almost cried last night when my little sister texted me a picture of herself about to go to prom. She was all dolled up, with her pretty blue dress, hair done, etc.  She loooked so beautiful, so grown up. It is still hard for me to believe that she is a senior this year. I can still remember growing up sharing a room with her. Playing barbies, watching our favorite tv shows, and fighting over EVERTHING! lol. It doesn't even seem like that long ago. Now she is a senior. Straight A student, in every club you can think of and the some, softball player, valedictorian, and still my baby sister. I don't think that she knows how proud I am of her. I tell her all the time but I don't think that she truley understands. I love her so much and I am so proud of the young lady that she has become today!!! Now she is going to graduate on May 18th 2010, and I am so happy that I will get to be there, even though I have missed so much. Then she is off to IOWA STATE!!!
I LOVE YOU BABY SIS!!
\

No comments:

Post a Comment