Tuesday, May 4, 2010

NEW WORK PLACE

On top of everything else that has been going on, i have also transferred departments in the hospital and I work in a clinic now instead of the inpatient ward. I have only been down here about 2 weeks and I think i already have the hang of things. It is very interesting and I am learning a lot of new skills. It is nice being able to see a lot of people in one day. Up on the ward it felt as if we were secluded from everyone else. We felt so apart from everyone else. It was kind of cool because we weren't bothered by many people, but we also didn't know when things were happening (like potlucks and bake sales). So it is kind of interesting being donw (not on the fourth floor) where everything is happening. I am loving the patient care that we do down here. You get to see a lot of new and interesting things, watching minor procedures and what not. There is a lot going on in this clinic. A lot of people doing a lot of things so i am learning a lot. I have only been here barely 2 weeks and im already going solo (as a corpsman). I have a year left here so ill be running this place by the time I leave. LOL well thats all for now.


v/r
HN CZAPLA, WENDY USN

No comments:

Post a Comment