Saturday, May 8, 2010

Facebook.

   Everyone in knows what facebook is and almost everyone who has one is addicted to it. LOL I know I am. I have no idea what it is about facebook, but it is so interesting. I love using facebook to chat with old friends, to find old friends and post pictures of GABBA so her family can see since we are so far away from everybody. I check it eveyday wondering if someone sent me a message, commented one my picture or post, and just to see what everyone else is up to. I guess you can say facebook for me is like greggs video games. LOL

   I am always careful about the things I put on facebook because it is an online social network that could b dangerous. There are so many predators out there that are waiting for you to mess up so that they can hack your stuff and steal your information. So remember to always be careful about the information you share.

No comments:

Post a Comment